Biowanze company runs a modern plant producing dehydrated ethanol (bio-ethanol of fuel quality) by fermentation of wheat and sugar beet syrup. On top of the bio-éthanol, Biowanze produces wheat gluten which is separated from the grain during the process (intended for human and animal consumption) and ProtiWanze®, a valuable high-protein liquid animal feed for cattle and pigs. This animal feed is known as CDS (Concentrated Distillers Solubles).
The plant is based in Wanze, close to the sugar refineries of Wanze and Tienen. The production is spread over the whole year for a total capacity of 300.000m3 of bio-ethanol per year.
The company is looking for a new collaborator (m/f) :
Employee in the Logistics department
Within the Logistics department of the factory including 4 coworkers, you will report to the Logistic Manager. You will first, after a training phase, be responsible for the logistical management of the co-products (including ProtiWanze®, fertilizers,…). After a successful initial period, you will be able to manage other products like wheat, ethanol or gluten.
Your main activities will include :
1. Plan and organize the deliveries by truck and boat according to the production planning and the delivery contracts;
2. Monitor the stocks and adapt the delivery plan whenever necessary;
3. Ensure the administrative follow-up of the deliveries (transport documents, raising and checking invoices, classification of documents,…) ;
4. Communicate constantly with colleagues from the Logistics department, carriers and hauliers, as well as with clients;
5. Coordinate the Logistics operators working on site together with the other members of the Logistics team.
This is a diversified and interesting role. We shall only consider candidates with strong organization skills, a problem-solving attitude and with excellent communication skills. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences :
1. Bachelor’s degree (e.g. logistics, international commerce or agriculture) or equivalent through experience;
2. A minimum of 3 years experience in logistics is a must;
3. Very good French and English (spoken and written) are required, a working knowledge of Dutch and/or German is a plus;
4. Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is important; good knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
5. You work with accuracy and you are at ease with regulations of road transport ;
6. You are a team player, assertive, pro-active and flexible;
7. Being familiar with Quality reference systems (GMP, IFS) and transport by inland waterways is definitely an asset.
8. You are interested in the agricultural Feed/Food production.
What do we offer you ?
A permanent employee contract • A dynamic and growing environment within a modern plant • An attractive remuneration package • A full range of fringe benefits • A truly interesting opportunity to take initiative and support your team in its continued business growth.
Interested in joining our team?
Please submit your CV and cover letter to our Local Human Resources Office at email@example.com
For further information, visit our website : www.biowanze.be or contact us at HR office: 085/410.502. Deadline to apply : the 15th of September
|© BioWanze SA|